HDG Ground Screw for Fencing and Gate
|FOB Price:||US $2-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $2-20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||7000PCS Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LDF205
- Certification: ISO
- Specification: Normal, ISO1461
- Dia: 60,76,89,114
- Location: Hebei China
- Origin: Hebei China
- Condition: New
- Application: Home, Industrial, Commercial
- Size: 60*2*1200
- Length: 500-5500mm
- Transport Package: Steel Pellet
- HS Code: 7308900
Size :60*3*1200mm,76*3*1200mm,76*3*1400mm,89*3*1200mm,89*3*1800mm ,or customed size ,
length:500-6000mm .thickness :2.0mm,2.75mm,3.00mm,3.75mm,4.00mm
Surface treatment: Hot dipped galvanized,or without HDG .power coated .
Packing: steel Pallet
OEM and ODM: available
packing :steel pallet
1. Steel strip cutting 2. Shape forming 3. Shape welding 4. Polishing 5. Helix welding 6. Hot dipped galvanizing sufface treatment 7. QC and packing
This kind of ground screws is fixed by nuts, without flange plate in the end. It is cheap and adjusted conviniently. During the installing, you do not adjust the smooth and height. It is not only suitable for natural ground, but also for dense and even tarred surfaces.suitable for garden ,fence, solar panel and others as below :
Out Pipe Dia: 68mm,76mm,89mm,114mm or customed size
Pipe Thickness:2mm,2.75mm,3mm,4mm or other thickness customed
MOQ:100Pcs ,or more designs with lower quantity
Material: ISO630 Fe A / DIN EN10025 Fe 360 B
Surface Finished: Hot Dipped Galvanized. as standard DIN EN ISO 1461-1999
Pcking: steel pallet
Payment Term: 50% prepayment ,the balance at sight B/L copy.
Delivery Time: 15days after received prepaid payments
Applications of ground screws:
This screw in foundation system is not only suitable for natural ground, but also for dense, even tarred surfaces and others .
1. Timber Construction
2. Solar Power Systems
3. City and Parks
4. Fencing Systems
5. Road and Traffic
6. Sheds and Containers
7. Flag Poles and Marks
8. Garden and Leisure
9. Boards and Banners
10. Event Structures
The ground screws can be used for a number of ground mounted renewable energy technology applications, including:
- Commercial ground mounted solar farms
- Domestic ground mounted solar farms
- Commercial biomass boilers
- Domestic wind turbines (up to 12 meters).
The ground screw foundation is an ideal solution for ground mounted renewable energy technology as it provides the following benefits:
- Suitable for all terrain including sloping hills and soil types
- Significant cost savings through time taken to construct
- No digging, no excavation, no waste, no concrete or wet trades
- Complete construction and foundation solution (FLEX framing system)
- Fast and accurate insertion of ground screw
- Statistically tested and certified by independent testing institutions for load, pull and wind load according to stringent guidelines
- Quality material, galvanised to ISO1461 (UK and European standard), ensuring reduced corrosion and improving product life
- Easy to install - easy to plan
- Sustainable ground engineering - no sealing or covering of surface or negative impact on landscape
- Durable and long lasting
- Easily removable and reusable.
applications for the ground screw in timber construction include:
- Wooden lodges, cabins and houses
- Stables and paddocks
- Wood terraces
- Decking and walkways
- Piers and bridges
- Timber-framed buildings, such as halls and hospitals.
Using the ground screws for timber construction ensures a safe, fast and cost effective construction programme. The ground screw foundations provide an efficient design and build construction process, as the reduced site activity enables a programme that is easy to plan and manage.
ground screws are used widely for installing and securing fencing safely and quickly, with significant cost and sustainability benefits. The ground screws are used on all types of fencing, including:
- Industrial fences
- Construction site fences
- Mesh wire fences
- Chain link fences
- Garden fences
- Safety fences
- Gate systems and security fencing.
Patented eccenters and gravel systems are used in the ground screw fencing foundations , providing an effective solution for all fence types. Ground screws provide precision installation, regardless of whether the terrain is flat or hilly.
The ground screw provides cost and time savings - there is no digging, concreting or wet trades. The ground screw is screwed into the ground and the fence is attached. There is no waiting time and the fencing is immediately secure. Whilst the ground screw is long lasting, it can also be easily removed and re-used which is ideal for temporary fencing requirements. A sustainable ground engineering solution, the ground screw is environmentally friendly and ensures the landscape is not spoilt by unsightly concrete posts.